The NACBA National Conference and 2012 Tradeshow hosts more than 100 suppliers of products and services exhibiting at the conference, representing accounting and auditing services, architects, calendaring and scheduling software, church directories, churchmanagement services, software, construction companies, flooring, investment and lending institutions, Internet consulting, leadership training, marketing software, property/liability insurance, and more!
There are many great marketing opportunities for suppliers in Houston. Become an exhibitor, present a workshop, advertise in the conference newsletter, or sponsor a major event. For details, take a look at the 2012 Conference Exhibitor Brochure or contact Simeon May at (800) 898-8085 or (972) 699-7555.
In addition to gaining access to hundreds of church leaders responsible for the purchasing decisions in churches across the country, exhibitors receive:
- A discount on advertising in the conference notebook
- Names and addresses of conference attendees (email addresses if you rent lead retrieval scanners)
- Two refreshment breaks
- One conference notebook
- Spacious 10' x 10' booth space professionally draped on the back and sides
- One 6' draped table
- One 7" x 44" identification sign with your company name
- Two side chairs and one wastebasket
Additional items, such as electricity, Internet connections, and additional furnishings must be purchased separately via the decorator.
Business Members of NACBA receive a $300 discount off the price of booth space. (See chart on Exhibit Booth Contract.)